After creating an account and colocation subscription on MacStadium.com, the next steps are as follows:
- You will be immediately provided:
- Full access to your customer dashboard.
- Specific subscription information including IP Addresses.
- On screen and via email, step-by-step directions on how to optimally configure your Mac for the MacStadium data center.
- A new activation support ticket will be automatically created letting us know that your Mac is en route to MacStadium. You will be automatically emailed notification of this Ticket #. To help our support team, please comment on the ticket with the tracking number provided by your shipping company.
- You will need to configure your Mac according to the provided colo configuration guide. Please package all hardware securely by wrapping it in several inches of bubble wrap or other material as suggested by the shipping company. Also, we suggest you insure your shipment with the shipping company.
- Upon receipt of your Mac, we will inspect it, test it, and install it into an available slot within our MacStadium data center based on the chosen hosting plan.
- We will contact you via support ticket to ensure you can reach your server and answer any questions you may have.
- Once you have validated that everything is to your liking, the MacStadium technician will close your installation ticket. You will be automatically emailed notification when the ticket is closed.